Terms And Conditions
The term 'Haad Rin Guide Book' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the webmaster of the blog. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this blog.
- The content of the posts and pages of this blog is for your general information and use only. Blog pages are included primarily to collect feedback and recommendations from previous visitors to Haad Rin. Content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this blog for any particular purpose. Comments left by others are their own personal opinion. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this blog is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this blog meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time this blog may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorised use of this blog may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this blog and any dispute arising out of such use of the blog is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Thanks to the UK Business Link website for help in creating these terms and conditions.
This blog remains the copyright of Haad Rin Guide Book and no part of it may be reproduced in any way, shape or form without the publisher's permission.
Comments left by others on this blog remain the copyright of the person(s) making the comments. However, it is assumed that person(s) leaving comments are happy to grant hotels and hostels permission to quote any positive comments in promotional literature. Anyone who objects to being quoted in promotional literature should leave a notification advising as such. Any critical comments are requested to be constructive, and should strive to balance the need to be fair to backpackers and tourists with the need to be fair to hotels and hostels.
Images used on this blog remain the copyright of Haad Rin Guide Book. Images may be used by others for personal non-profit related use on the condition that a link is provided to this Haad Rin Guide Book blog (http://haadringuide.blogspot.com/) and that no damage to reputation is caused to the Haad Rin Guide Book blog.
This blog contains affiliate links and affiliate banner links. Affiliate banner links and images contained therein remain the copyright of the relevant affiliate websites.